Professional Sedation Dentistry Solutions Throughout Stapleton CO
Choose 58 Dental For All Your Sedation Dentistry Needs in Stapleton CO !
At 58 Dental, our goal is to provide healthy and beautiful smiles to those looking for a dentist in the Denver, CO and surrounding areas with the highest quality dental care. We offer general dentistry, pediatric dentistry and specialized dentistry services such as veneers, dental crowns, dentures and much more. When you leave our office, we want you to feel happy and satisfied with the services you've received.
At the top of a Colorado "14er," the view is awe inspiring, but difficult to see from lower elevations. In a similar way, 58 Dental has a breadth of vision for dentistry that is seldom shared or found. We practice the medical model for dentistry, focusing on prevention, remineralization therapy, and minimally invasive dentistry. In addition, we provide pre and post-head and neck radiation support.
- Treat each individual patient with dignity and respect
- Have staff members that are dedicated to advancing oral and overall health
- Create modern, research-based dental treatment plans
Pediatric Dentistry Specialists For Stapleton CO Residents
Our goal is to help parents achieve and maintain excellent oral health for their children.
We will gently examine your child's teeth and gums. X-rays may be taken to reveal decay and check on the development of your child's permanent teeth (under the gums). We may clean your child's teeth and apply topical fluoride to help protect the teeth against decay. We will make sure your child is receiving adequate fluoride at home. Most important of all, we will review with you how to clean and care for your child's teeth.
What should I tell my child about their first trip to the dentist?
We are asked this question many times. We suggest you prepare your child the same way you would before their first haircut or trip to the shoe store. Remain very positive in your description of the visit and focus on the benefits and fun of going to the dentist, rather than any preconceived negatives. Your child's reaction to his first visit to the dentist may surprise you.
During your first visit, the dentist will:
- Examine your child's mouth, teeth and gums.
- Evaluate adverse habits, such as thumb sucking.
- Check to see if your child needs supplemental fluoride.
- Teach you about cleaning your child's teeth and gums.
- Suggest a schedule for regular dental visits.
Stay At Ease with Our Sedation Dentistry
Don't let the fear of dentistry prevent you from getting the necessary care that you deserve! There are many different benefits to using sedation dentistry, but here are some of the major advantages:
- Treatment is completed when you are in a more relaxed state.
- You will have less difficulty sitting through a lengthy procedure.
- Multiple treatments and full mouth restorations can occur at/during the same visit.
- Less discomfort after treatment.
- Ease of administration.
- No need for needles or syringes.
Nitrous Oxide (Laughing Gas)
If you are interested in sedation dentistry, please speak to us about the safe and effective use of nitrous oxide. At 58 Dental, we are fully equipped to monitor your pulse, blood pressure, and oxygen saturation, further assuring your safety. During your procedure, you will remain in control of all bodily functions and be able to breathe on your own. Patients actually breathe a higher than normal concentration of oxygen during treatment, adding to the level of safety.
The Benefits of Nitrous Oxide:
- The depth of sedation can be altered at any time to increase or decrease sedation.
- There are no lingering after effects.
- Inhalation sedation is safe with no side effects on your heart or lungs.
- Inhalation sedation is very effective in minimizing gag reflex.
- It works rapidly, as it reaches the brain within 20 seconds.
- In as little as 2-3 minutes, its relaxation and pain killing properties develop.